Thought Leaders Today.
Optimum Healthcare IT believes that knowledge is power. Our Insights - thought leadership blogs, white papers, case studies, and infographics - are designed to share analysis on trends, tips, and best practices in healthcare IT as well as healthcare IT news.
Our experts understand the nuances of healthcare IT. We hope you find this content useful for your technology initiatives and if there are any topics you wish to learn more about, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- August 12, 2020Charge Capture and revenue accountability functions are gaining more transparency & accountability in modern EHR systems.
- August 4, 2020In 2020, standard guidelines for hurricane preparedness conflict with the current guidance given to reduce & prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- July 21, 2020Healthcare IT Today interviews Rebecca Manne, EVP, EHR Implementation about the recent virtual Epic Go-Live at Valley Children’s Healthcare.
- June 11, 2020In partnership with Valley Children's Healthcare, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first 100% virtual Epic EHR go-live.
- May 27, 2020Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed multi-facility integrated EHR and technology implementation and training at Tower Health.
- May 13, 2020Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- October 24, 2019In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured and made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern and well-deployed Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
- July 17, 2018A systematic approach to change management helps organizations adjust to expectations & skills. With the inevitability of the ever-changing healthcare industry, leaders need to overcome the barriers that result in failure.
- March 26, 2020CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- February 4, 2020At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- January 14, 2020Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%